Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy, Busy Weekend

To the best "groupies" in the world, I am going to be away from the computer for a while.  This weekend is going to be a real busy one for us at the old Homestead! 

Wedding...
I very dear friend of mine's daughter is getting married Saturday.  As a wedding present to her and her family, I am doing her flowers for her wedding.  So I'll be tying all kinds of knots and bows...

Birthday...
Hubby's birthday is Saturday!  We're having a house full of folks for bar-a-que and adult beverages!  Don't know when this will end...

Train Ride...
Knox won train tickets to Atlanta.  So we are going to surprise the boys with a ride this weekend.  I'll take lots of pictures and post later...

Pictures...
It's time to visit Tony!!  Our favorite photographer will be taking the boys pictures Monday!  I have their pictures made once a year professionally.  I love pictures...you should see my house...and I want pictures that my boys can pass down to thier grandchildren.  So many pictures today are on digtal that we don't "hold" pictures and pass them around like we use to!  This is my way of "saving" a little of my boys for their future generations...

Recovery...
I still have not posted what happened in Toccoa last weekend because it has taken me all week to recover!  But when I do, many of you will be totally amazed....

Remember...
I have not left y'all, just having to live my life for a while!!
Love to you all...

**Don't forget that y'all can still vote for me everyday at Top Mommy Blogs!  Let's see if we can get in the top 25 overall!!**

Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a blast this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, I can't wait to see all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You sound as busy as me! I am getting married on SUNDAY this weekend. Good times. :-)

    The train ride, wedding, and birthdays sound like a blast. Have fun and enjoy!!

    Your fellow tribe member from SITS snow leopards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are going to be one busy woman that's for sure! Have a great time and be sure to get some rest in between all those activities if you can =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend - can't wait to see pics of the flowers you did for the wedding. Sounds like you're going to have a lot of good blog posts coming up . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time at the wedding this weekend. I am a new follower from your SITS tribe and I wanted to say Hello!

    ReplyDelete

Frugal Tractor Mom Headline Animator

Feed Counter

Visitor Counter

Search Engine

Custom Search