Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Brittany and Jason's Wedding

As I told you "groupies" Friday, I had a really busy weekend this weekend.  I'm actually still recovering!  Saturday was our really busy day with a wedding and Hubby's birthday. 

And since I told everyone that I was doing the wedding flowers, I had a ton of comments wanting to see the pictures.

So by popular demand, here are some of the pictures....


This was the guest table in the front of the church.  The largest arrangement was in the church at the front of the church.  Notice the cute picture of the happy couple on the table!

I didn't get any pictures of the inside of the church before it was taken down.  Hubby and I helped out where ever we could.  So some pictures got missed--sorry!  But I'm going to show y'all what I got...



This is the memorial table to all the grandparents.



Here's the Father of the Bride, Steven.  He modeled the boutonniere and is still smiling!  He held up quite well and didn't even have to bring out his shotgun!!


I got Amy, the Mother of the Bride, to slow down long enough for me to get her corsage on her and snap a quick picture.  She held up quite well and did a fabulous job putting this wedding together!  I don't know how she did it, put it was a wonderful day for her little girl!!


Wasn't she a beautiful bride?  This is our bride, Brittany.  One of my former students helped me with the brides bouquet and bridesmaids, Megan.  Didn't she do a fantastic job?


The roses were beautiful and went perfectly with Brittany's dress.  I didn't get any good pictures of the bridesmaid flowers.  They were like the brides but were smaller, had more white roses, and the stems were wrapped in purple ribbon.


The groom, Jason, looked just as handsome! He wanted purple flowers like his bride, so I had to make his boutonniere just before the wedding!  I didn't think he would want purple flowers--but what did I know!!


The wedding cake was done by Amy's sister, Kim.  After Kim finished decorating it, I put the flowers on the top to finish it off.  It not only looked great but it tasted wonderfully!!  Kim did such a great job!



I think Jason was glad when it was all over! 

Congratulations to the happy couple and Best Wishes for many years to come!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job C. I would like to talk to you about doing some flowers for me in the future. We will talk soon. -jab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the flowers! They look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks amazing! Job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable couple! And your flowers are just beautiful - I love that unusual rose! It has such depth of color, which makes the arrangements look so much better in the pictures. And I've always wished I had fresh flowers on my cake - sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Frugal Tractor Mom Headline Animator

Feed Counter

Visitor Counter

Search Engine

Custom Search